The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Saturday, October 10, 2015

U of R Football Game!

We had an awesome time at the U of R football game today!  It was a busy day with soccer in the morning then heading down to the University of Richmond for tailgating and football.  It was so much fun just to hang out and relax with friends and family.  The kids loved to run around and they especially loved the Kids Zone where they got their hair spray painted!  I just love this time of year and today was just a fun Fall day!!

Getting her hair spray painted!

Happy girl picking green and pink for her colors!

Josh picked U of R colors, red and blue!

Cousins!

He also loved getting a balloon sword made!

Fun day with my family!

My babies!

Sassy girl tailgating 

Kelsey, Madelyn, and Cora!

Sweet cousin love

Johnny and Josh love hanging out

Just another pic of my babies

And one more, I can't get enough!

My little guy:)

No comments:

Post a Comment