The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Apple Picking!

On Sunday we went up to Chiles Peach Orchard to pick apples!  I absolutely LOVE Chiles Peach Orchard.  I think it is so beautiful and peaceful.  It is much smaller and more simple than Carter Mountain.  There are barely any crowds and the scenery is beautiful.  The leaves were at their peak colors so the drive up there was beautiful too.  Apple picking is my favorite fall event and I look forward to it every year!

Sunday more relaxing before apple picking  

Corn hole! 

Holden loved the wagon!

My girl in the tree!
                                                     

Josh loved pulling the wagon with Holden!

Josh loved running through the peach trees!

Family pic!

Nana and Pop with their grandkids!

Cousins

Going to find apples!

Beautiful scenery!

My little red head

Pop and Josh!

My little guy

Always wearing his spider man hat!

Done picking apples!


No comments:

Post a Comment