The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Fall Activities & Happy Birthday Aunt KK!

We are in the full swing of things this time of year!  Fall is such a fun and busy time of month!  We love every minute and enjoy being busy every weekend:)  While I was working on Sunday, Sam took the kids with the McGuire's to the pumpkin patch!  They went to Lloyd Family Farm and had a blast! Columbus Day was on Monday so Nana took the kids to Lewis Ginter with the Kelly, Madelyn, and Ellie!  They said it was beautiful weather and they all had a blast!  Even though I was at work, I love getting pictures and texts of my kids having fun.  As long as they are having fun and happy, I am one happy Mom!!
Yesterday was Aunt KK's birthday so Nana, Holden, Josh and I went out to eat with the birthday girl! All of the girls were in school so it was just the boys!  We had a great little lunch at Arby's to celebrate Aunt KK!   Happy Birthday to our favorite Aunt!!

Arby's selfie!

Cora and Madelyn at the Pumpkin patch!

The boys!

Girl selfie!

Loving the tractor ride!

Climbing trees at Lewis Ginter!

My little tree climbers!

Partners in crime!

This guy always wears his Spiderman hat!

The group!  Carolyn came too!

My sweet guy and I at Aunt KK's birthday lunch

We went to the park with Alexandra and Andrew!
The Parsons just adopted Andrew from Poland and he came home last week!





No comments:

Post a Comment