The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Saturday, October 24, 2015

Cora's Field Trip to the Richmond Zoo!

Last Wednesday I went with Cora and her class to the Richmond Zoo!  I got picked to chaperon, so Cora and I were so excited!!  I got to ride on the bus with a lot of little first graders all the way to the Southside!  It was so much fun to hang out with my sweet girl and all of her friends!  What a great field trip to chaperon!

Cora and her good friend Kati!

The animals are so awesome there!

Checking out the animals!

A black bear sleeping...

Cora's favorite...feeding the giraffes! 

She loved this!

Perfect day for my girl and I!

My group minus DJ!

DJ flew in at the end!

Feeding the birds!

This was a big hit also!

We stayed in the bird cage for awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment