The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

UCI Road World Championships!

Richmond was a happening place this past week!  Our city hosted the UCI Road World Championships!  We finally made it out on Saturday to see the Women's Elite Road Circuit.  The excitement in the air was awesome and it was so great to see so many people cheering and watching such amazing athletes.  Richmond will probably never host this again, so this was a once in a lifetime event and I'm so happy we got to experience it!
There is also a picture of a note Cora left me for back to school night last week.  I love reading it and loved writing backing to her!
Love my sweet girl!

The loved watching!

Around the corner!

Here they are!

Happy spectators! 

My boys:)

Waiting!

Here they are again!

No comments:

Post a Comment