The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello Snow!

In the past week we have had 2 snows, each one a week apart.  Last Tuesday schools were closed anticipating the snow.  Public schools were then out for the rest of the week.  Then last night the snow started again and we did not have school today!  I have to admit, last week's snow was exciting and we were ready for it!  This week, the excitement was not as much:)  Putting both kids in snow gear can be exhausting, along with not having school!  But, we ended up going sledding again this morning and it was so much fun!!  I cherish these memories of the sound of laughter as they fly down the hills and run back up.  I did not get any pictures this morning, but I got a lot from last week.  Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow (but not too many more times)!!

A few weeks ago we had a quick snow that melted within a few hours.
However, it was beautiful while it lasted!

The kids enjoyed it for a bit!

From last week's sledding adventures!


Sledding with my babies! 

Love their faces going down!!!

They both love to sled!

Priceless!

Madelyn and Cora!


My little guy (with pink gloves!)

I love how this year how they can go in the back yard by themselves!
I can watch them and stay warm (and drink coffee!)

Playing in Aunt KK's backyard

So cute together

Josh loving the snow!

Down the hill in Morgan Run

Our snowy house!

Josh sweeping the snow

Loved making snow cream!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment