The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Saturday, January 4, 2014

Happy New Year!

Even though 2013 was an awesome year, we are excited for 2014 for new adventures!  Every year gets more exciting and fun because the kids are getting older and we are able to do more fun stuff!  On New Year's Eve we went with our neighbors to the children museum's Countdown to Noon New Year's Eve party!  It was so much fun and they had many fun activities for the kids.  I am definitely joining the science museum when the kids are a little older!  Josh took a long nap that afternoon and we had a low key New Year's.  Sam and I watched football and I went to bed before midnight because I had to work on New Year's Day.  It was a relaxing night, which is exactly what I needed!  Happy New Year to everyone!!

New Year's tunnel playing

My babies and I at the Science Museum

Counting down with the Planks-Kevin and Emily

Confetti and balls dropped at noon, the kids LOVED it!

Here's to another great year with these two...



No comments:

Post a Comment