The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Happy 32nd Birthday to Me!

It feels like forever ago that I celebrated my 32nd birthday!  I was sick the week of my birthday, so it was very low key on the day of my birthday.  But we got together at Nana and Pop's house with Meme, Aunt Gerry, and the McGuire family a few days later.  We had a great time as always!  The kids always love playing together and it was so nice to spend time with my family.  The winter months are always long and cold, so it's always a treat to get together.  Here's to another great year!!

Josh enjoying his Mama's birthday dinner

The kids loved catching a ride with Meme's walker!

Love my new PJ's from the McGuire family!

Always get help from the kids with blowing out my candles!

Cake with my four favorite people!

Giving his Nana some love!

Love this picture!

No comments:

Post a Comment