The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Sunday, October 30, 2011

OBX Bound -Joshua 1 1/2 weeks old!

So we decided that we all four of us would go to the beach this year.  Everything was up in the air.  I didn't know if I wanted to stay home with just Joshua or if I should go with everyone, etc.  Final decision, everyone goes!  It actually worked out perfectly!!  I was tired, but it was nice to have all of the extra help during his second week of life!  We all had such a good time, especially Cora!  Our beach crew included Vera and Tom, Denise, John and Carrie, Mark and Jack, the McGurie's, Nana and Pop, and of course us!  Joshua was probably the easiest out of all the kids, or at least the quietest!  I didn't get too many pictures when everyone was out on the beach because I was obviously with the baby!  But here are a few of our family vacation pics!

Ready to go to the ocean!

Joshua was happy to stay in the beach house!

Getting some love from Vera!

Sam and his girl!

Denise with the kids!  She gets them shirts every year!

Opening presents from Nana!

Sam chillin' in the hot tub!

Pop and Nana with their 4 grandchildren!

Denise loved to hold the baby!

My sweet girl!

Joshua still chillin'!

My little family!

Sam and I!

Such a happy little girl!

Joshua and his daddy!

Snuggling with Nana!

Relaxing after getting home!

Loved to go on vacation, but glad to be home!!

No comments:

Post a Comment