The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Growing Babies!

In October we were busy with school, playdates, etc.!  Aunt Kelly celebrated her birthday, which somehow I did not get a picture of her blowing out her candles on her cake.  I'm sure I had my hands full holding a baby!  Here are some pictures of our October!!

At outing at the VMFA!  Lily, Madelyn, Cora, and Shay!

Hello Lena Belle!

Telling her baby brother he needs to talk to Nana!

So excited she can wear a head band!

Growing boy!

Typical morning...baby dressed, Cora not yet!

Watching some tv together!

My big man!

Just love that face!!

LOVES to watch his mobile!

Being silly with Lena!

At Aunt Kelly's Birthday!

Joshua-7 weeks old!

Getting some love from Uncle Bill!

The apple hat I bought from Etsy!  He is Snow White's poisnous apple!

Typical afternoon at the Nolan household!

No comments:

Post a Comment