The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Saturday, December 26, 2015

December 23rd and 24th!

We had a busy couple of days leading up to Christmas Eve!  Richmond weather has been crazy this past week.  It's been warm in the 70s with lots of rain.  Not the best weather for the holiday season!  On Wednesday before Christmas it was raining with temps in the 70s.  Kelly and I decided to get out to Short Pump mall and and just make a day of it!  We put the kids in their rain coats and headed out to the busy mall!  We ended up having so much fun!  It was a perfect holiday adventure and we will never forgot Christmas in the rain at the mall!
I had to work Christmas Eve this year but I was very happy to be off Christmas Day!  So while I was at work Sam, Cora, and Josh went to the Nolan's house for Grammy and Papa's Christmas Eve party!  While I missed my family on Christmas Eve, I had a great time with my coworkers!  I truly work with the best bunch of nurses!  

My North 9 Family!

Love these girls!

Nothing stops us!!

Ready to head out!!

These kids are always up for anything

My babies!

Checking out the new LL Bean store!

Love the tree and reindeer!

Grammy and Papa with all 9 of their grandchildren!
Ages 4 to 22

No comments:

Post a Comment