The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

A little February Fun!

We are trying to stay warm this winter!  Counting down the days until Spring!!  I actually went away for a weekend on a girl's trip!  I went with my neighbor to our friend Terry's condo in Sandbridge. It was a very relaxing kid free weekend!  Cora got to go with the Nolans to the American Girl Store in D.C. for Stella's 10th birthday this past Sunday.  She had a blast shopping, getting Felicity's hair done, and more shopping!  Here are a few pictures from our February!

 A walk on the beach!

Jennifer, Terry, and I (with Terry's grandson!)

Cora with the Nolans!

My sweet little girl

Rockin' the doll carrier!

Having lunch with Cora and Lillian

Josh showing off with an apple in his mouth:)

This girl... :)

This guy... :)

Josh and I at Sweet Frog while Cora was at dance!

Love my little guy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment