The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Saturday, September 15, 2012

Richmond Strikers!

I signed Cora up for soccer back in early summer and I've been so excited for her to start her little soccer league! She is in the 4U Richmond Strikers league and two of her preschool friends are on her team too-Alex and Talia! Today she had her first game and did awesome! She listened well, ran fast, and kicked the ball really well! She was eating lunch after the game and said..."I don't think I scored a goal..." I told her she would next time!!  She has a game every Saturday until the end of October...I think I may be more excited than she is!
Talia and Cora!
Running fast!
So excited before the game...with her pink socks and ball!
Listening to directions during practice!
So cute!

She was very fast!

More practicing!
She got a popsicle after the game!
Showing off her moves:)
She looked so cute with her short hair!
Sitting on their soccer balls...it was the thing to do at practice!
Such good little friends!
Taking a break!

No comments:

Post a Comment