The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Tuesday, September 6, 2016

Beach 2016!

We had an amazing beach trip this year!  We went to Holden Beach again and we absolutely loved the house!  The weather was perfect this year.  Every day we had great weather with lots of sunshine. All of the kids loved the water, especially Josh!  I couldn't get him out of the ocean!  Sam could not come this year because of work, so we missed him terribly!  He is the one who usually stays out in the ocean so I was tired by the end of the week getting knocked down by waves with Josh!  We also celebrated Josh's actual birthday at the beach!  We had another Star Wars theme party, complete with decorations!  Vera, Tom, Uncle Harold, and Aunt Doris also joined us for the party!  What a fun and amazing week!!

We made it!!

So happy and excited!

Beach Selfie!

Running back to our house!

This guy loved to dig in the sand!

My handsome 5 year old!

Running care free!

Beach Week!

Love this picture!

We loved eating on the table outside!

Pop and Josh!

Looking for shells with Nana!

My sweet guy and his Mama!

My babies!

Digging with Pop!

Loved riding the waves!

Twins!

The girls

My little beach lovers

Every day was picture perfect 

My bathing beauty 

I'm 5!

Nana and Pop with their grandkids!

Love this picture!


Sweet Holden!

"GaGa" and Holden

These boys love each other!

Beautiful sunset!

Nothing beats playing baseball in the evening!

Pop and Josh playing baseball 

We went with the Costleys on a pontoone boat for the day!

The kids loved it!

Hats and life vests all around!

Josh driving with Uncle Harold!

Josh picked water slides on his birthday day!

Cora!

Head first!

Ice cream time!

I think they liked ice cream more than the water slides!

Birthday cake!

So happy and excited!

Picture night on the beach!

Missing Daddy!

Party time!

Lots of help from his cousins!

Presents!

He hugged each person who gave him a gift...first Uncle Harold!

Next Aunt Doris!

Next Tom!

Then Vera!

More opening!

Hugging Pop!

Then Nana!

Beach sisters!

Selfie with my girl!

Holden serious in our selfie!

Boardwalk!

Another grand kid picture!

My babies and I again!

Kelly and her crew!

They didn't know what to think of the boardwalk!

Shark siting!

Annual crab hunt!

They love crabs!

Painting shells!

Kite flying!

My kite flying diva!

Putt Putt!

This was the first year ALL kids played and kept score

They loved it!!

My big 5 year old

Ice cream after putt putt!

Aunt Doris and Uncle Harold joined us!

No comments:

Post a Comment