The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Monday, February 1, 2016

Snow tubing!

On Saturday we made a day trip with the McGuires and Ackermans up to Wintergreen for snow tubing!  We decided to make a day out of it so after we were done we went to Devil's Backbone Brewery in Nelson County!  It was a beautiful day and we could not have asked for more perfect weather.  Snow tubing was awesome and the kids had a blast!  Last year Josh was too small so he and I hung out in the kid zone and did the kid zone.  This year he was tall enough so he was so excited to go!  I was so afraid he would let go and fall out but he did great!  My little guy is growing up too fast! What a fun day with family and friends!

Fun times at the Brewery!

Bill and I!

What a fun group!

Beautiful day!!

Cora ready to go!

Josh waiting to go for the first time!

You go down those hills FAST!
Sam on tube duty!

My little guy!

Ellie and Cora!

There they go!

Snow tube selfie!

Sam and Uncle Bill!

I couldn't take enough pics of this little guy!
He looked so cute!

Sweet cousins:)

No comments:

Post a Comment