The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Kindergarten Graduation!

Hard to believe Cora is done with Kindergarten this Friday!!  I can't believe how fast the year has flown by.  She has had such an amazing year I am so sad it is almost over!!  We absolutely LOVE Mrs. Bouton and she has made it the best year ever.  I am so proud of my girl.  Over the year she has learned to read, add and subtract simple math problems, and much more!!  Cora has really grown into a beautiful little girl and I can't express how proud I am of her.  Last Friday they had a Kindergarten ceremony.  She did awesome performing and was so animated!!!  After the program we went back to Mrs. Bouton's class where she had a little ceremony for awards.  Cora won the Most Creative Writing Award!  Mrs. Bouton said she always gets excited when Cora has written something!  It was such a nice time to recognize all of the hard work all of the kids did over the year.  What a wonderful year and I can't believe next year I will have a first grader!!!

Front and center!

Mrs. Bouton is absolutely amazing

All 4 Kindergarten classes

Such a serious drummer!

Receiving her K completion award from Mrs. Foust and Mrs. Bouton

So proud!

Room 4!

Not a good pic but this is her receiving her award

My girl and I

Cora and Lillian!

She loves her Nana!


Snack in the class!

Her Creative Writer Award (sideways!)

Certificate of Participation!

Class of 2027!

Silly pic!

Another silly pic!

Mrs. Bouton's Room 4 Busy Bees!

Silly class pic!

Playing with ring pops!


No comments:

Post a Comment