The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Saturday, April 18, 2015

Soccer and Spring!

We finally had our first soccer game this year!  We had not had a game so far this season due to rain and our OBX trip last week.  They were so excited to play!  Cora and Josh's games were at different fields at the same time!  Sam took Cora and I took Josh to their games!  I took a ton of pictures and Sam took none!  They both had great 1st games and I'm so proud of them!  We can't wait for more games this season!  Here are a few of my favorite spring pictures from this past week also!

He loves his Batman umbrella he got for Easter!

Our turtle friend we found!

Josh also LOVES his scooter!

All ready for soccer!

My soccer babes!

Huddling with the coaches!

Josh and John Thomas!

Soccer stud

Making the moves!

Looking good!

Are they in the goal?!

Running hard!

Go team!

Good game!

No comments:

Post a Comment