The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Easter!

We had a great Easter this year!  I worked on Easter so we got together with the Pickels' side of the family on Saturday and Sam took the kids to Auntie Laurie's on Sunday!  We had a wonderful time at Nana and Pop's house which included great food, an Easter egg hunt, and lots of fun with cousins!  Sam sent me pictures throughout the morning on Easter to keep me in the loop!  I am on vacation for 10 days now and we are enjoying our Spring Break!  We will be heading to Nags Head on Thursdays for a few days at the beach!  We are all very excited!  I feel like my Easter pics did not turn out great, but here they are!

Josh finding his Easter basket!

Ready to find their baskets!

Resting on their new beach towels!

The Easter bunny brought Josh a scooter!

Happy girl found her basket!

At Nana and Pop/s!

2 out of 4 of us are looking at the camera!

Nana gave Josh a Spiderman hat!

Aunt Doris came to visit

Fell asleep in the car before Nana and Pop's!

Here goes the Easter egg hunt!

My serious bunny

Looking hard!


Josh looking hard!

Madelyn helping her cousin!

Josh and his girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment