The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Madelyn Turns 7!

My sweet niece Madelyn Grace turned 7 on Sunday!  Friday before her birthday she had an "Almost Sleepover" with some of her closest friends (and cousin!)  Cora had a blast!  She didn't want to leave when I came to pick her up!  On Madelyn's real birthday she got to invite a friend to go up to DC to the American Girl Store.  And who did she pick?!!  Drumroll please...Cora!  I love that they all love each other so much.  Their cousin bond is amazing!  Cora got to spend the night at Nana's, so she was very excited about that!!  I was working, but here are some pictures that I got sent during the day!  Happy Birthday to my sweet, caring, beautiful, creative, and giving niece!  She amazes me with her kind heart every day!

Getting Felicity's hair done!

Happy girl!

The dolls got their ears pierced!

The 7 year old!

The girls with their dolls!

Enjoying lunch!

What a fun day!

Random pic of Cora and Josh that I love:)

My babies


Cora at Alexandra's 5th birthday party at Maymont!

No comments:

Post a Comment