The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Saturday, July 5, 2014

4th of July!

Sam and Cora are enjoying Block Island with the Brennan Family this past week.  So it has just been Josh and I!  I have missed them terribly but Josh and I have enjoyed having a little time by ourselves!  We spent the day before 4th of July by going to the Genworth Fireworks with Nana and Pop!  It was perfect for my little man.  He loved playing in the bounce house and loved the fireworks!   He got a little scared with the loud fireworks but overall loved it!

Ready to bounce!

He loved his little shirt:)

So happy he got a little ball!

He loved playing with Pop!

Playing with John Thomas the day after the 4th!

They loved running!

My little man!

Kicking a ball as usual!

Little friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment