The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

UR and My Birthday!

Last week Kelly and I took the kids to the University of Richmond to walk around the lake.  It was a beautiful day so we packed our lunch and headed there after Gymnastics.  It was so nice to be outside.  We ended the afternoon at  Sweet Frog.  It was so nice to hang out with Kelly and my nieces.  I absolutely love having our kids around the same age.  They are all so close and are truly best friends. 
On Saturday we celebrated my 31st Birthday and Nana and Pop's!  We had dinner, cake, and present opening.  The kids had fun playing, the men watched football, and the women chatted.  Couldn't ask for a more perfect birthday with the people I love most!

Best of friends...

Feeding the ducks!

Josh LOVED feeding the ducks!

Here he goes!


Josh and Ellie are two peas in a pod!

Love this picture of us:)
The group at Nana and Pops!

Blowing out candles with my loves!


No comments:

Post a Comment