The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Friday, July 27, 2012

Trying to stay cool..in the pool!

Just keeping busy in this heat as usual!  We actually joined Church Run Pool last week.  We were going so much with the McGuire's and we got such a great deal we just couldn't pass it up!  We are just trying to stay cool and today we acutally went bowling!  Cora loved it...Josh just wanted to crawl down the lanes and get the bowling ball.  So he was a little hard to deal with!  I will be glad when this boy starts walking...or will I?!!

Showing off her Dora the Explorer bikini!

Natalie joined us one night at the pool!

Poor Josh...he needs another male on our side of the family:)

Princess Joshua:)

Lena trying to stay cool...and giving the evil eye?!

At a pool party last Saturday night...Cora loved the salt water pool!

Josh trying to stay cool...in the fridge!

Cora with my friend/co-worker Suzanne

Loved her bowling shoes!

And not so happy...wanted so badly to crawl and grab the pins and bowling ball!!

My girl and I:)

And she's out for the count...who knew bowling could be so tiring?!
Two kids napping=me able to update my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment