The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Joshua is 3 months old!

I can't believe my little man is already 3 months old!  Wow time has flown!  I am back to work now in full swing and busier (and more tired) than ever!  He does not go back to the doctor until 4 months but I already know my little man is a big boy!!  He loves to eat and has never spit up..AT ALL!  He holds onto every ounce he can!  He is so alert now and starting to reach and touch his toys.  His head control is pretty good and we still do tummy time every day!  He goes to bed around 8pm and wakes up between 4:00 and 5:30am to eat.  He then goes back to sleep until 7:30 or 8am.  Not too bad, but with working, I am hoping this boy will soon work his way up to 12 hours of sleep!!  Joshua has the sweetest personality and is so calm.  But when he is hungry, he will let you know (we all know his lungs work very well!)  Here is my sweet sweet boy...


Practicing taking our Christmas card picture!

So in love this face!!

My fury baby, the sweet girl, and my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment