The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Happy 3rd Birthday Cora!

I can't believe it...my little girl is 3 years old!  She has had so many birthday celebrations, she will probably be tired of cake and cupcakes soon (but most likely not!)  The Wednesday before her birthday we had a little playgroup party at Regency Mall.  It was Princess themed per her request!  Everyone played in the playarea and then we had lunch in the foodcourt.  Cora got all princess type presents, she was sooo excited!  I had to work on her actual birthday, so she enjoyed a fun morning with her Daddy and Joshua.  That afternoon Nana and Pop took her to see the Nutcracker!  Kelly and Madelyn went too.  It was a shorter version of the Nutcracker at Goochland High School.  Nana said she did great!!  The Tuesday after her birthday I suprised her at school with cupcakes!  The look on her face when she saw me was priceless.  I have never seen her so shocked and suprised!  We ate our cupcakes together and she told me she was so happy I was there (completely melted my heart!).  We still have one more celebration with the Nolan side of the family...and then her 3rd birthday will be complete!!  Happy Birthday my sweet Cora Hillyer, we love you more than anything!!

A Princess themed party (at the mall!)

Not bad for Regency Mall!

Playing with her friends!


Playing with Madelyn and Isabella!
 Pla
Madelyn, Cora, and Natalie (I don't know who the girl on the left is!)

Eating her birthday party lunch!

Everyone seemed to have a great time!

Singing happy birthday to her!

Just a little serious during the singing!

Enjoying her cupcake!

My precious precious girl:)

No comments:

Post a Comment