The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

The Webster Wedding!

This past Saturday, our cousin Doug got married!  It was the perfect day for a wedding and his bride Caitlyn looked beautiful!  Cora was so excited to go to a wedding.  The last wedding she went to she was about 9 months old in New Jersey.  She did not go to the ceremony, but she made her appearance at the reception.  She had such a great time dancing with her cousins and even had a slow dance with a boy!  Joshua was a perfect angel but was WIDE awake looking at all of the lights!  I was trying to get him to fall asleep for the majority of the reception, so of course I took no pictures!  Thank goodness for Aunt Kelly to send me some pictures!  It was a great wedding and we were all exhausted by the end of the night!


Dancing with Uncle Bill!

Another dance with her great Uncle Harold!

And her BFF...great Aunt Doris!

Sam & his precious niece!

Aunt Kelly & my sweet Joshua!  I swear I was at the wedding..somewhere!

No comments:

Post a Comment