The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Swim Team Awards

A few weeks ago Church Run had their end of the year Award Ceremony.  This was a special award ceremony because Cora and Josh got to participate!  Usually Josh would stay home, but he was so excited to come this year!  Josh was SO cute, he went up to get his trophy and stood extremely still. He was so proud of himself!  Cora got her swim team trophy and then for the second year in a row got the 110% award!!!  She works so hard and we are so proud of her!  I am so proud of both of my little swimmers...until next year!!

We have the BEST coaches!!  My kids adore them!

Josh getting his trophy....

Didn't move a muscle

My sweet girl with her trophy

SO Happy!!

Only a select few get the 110% award, Madelyn got it again too!!

Cousins and Judah!

My little swimmers!

No comments:

Post a Comment