The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Josh's Spring Program

Josh's preschool year is wrapping up with only 2 more days of school!  Today he had his spring program and he did such a great job!!  He was so cute up there just singing away.  Sometimes he would close his eyes, not sing, and just sway....my little guy always cracks me up!  Even though Josh turns 5 in August, we are going to hold him one more year before Kindergarten.  I just can't send my little August baby to elementary school yet!  He will be so ready next year and ready to take it all on! My sweet boy has had such a great year, and we can't wait for a fun summer ahead!

My sweet guy in the back!

I love him in a hat!

Getting his diploma!
What a great year with Mrs. Millican

Shaking hands with Mrs. Long

Nana loves her boy!

We love Mrs. Millican!

My sweet guy and I!  Daddy had to leave before the reception (he was there!)

Love his shirt he made!

This guy melts my heart!

My Josh always blows kisses

He loves to write his name...
Maybe he should go to K??!!!

His best buddy from school, William

What a great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment