The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

January Happenings!

The holidays are over and we are back into our busy routine!  Between school and activities, we are always on the go around here!  We have stayed busy and I celebrated my 34th birthday last week!  I worked on my birthday but I came home to a wonderful surprise of streamers, balloons, dinner, and cake!  I am so thankful for my husband and sweet babies!  Can't wait for another great year ahead! Here are some January pics!

On Martin Luther King Day, the kids enjoyed a visit to Meme!
Look out Imperial Plaza, here comes Holden!

Girl Scout meeting!  A visit from a police officer!

Officer Hansen was great!

Josh enjoyed John Thomas' birthday party!

The group!  They made firetrucks!

Always fun to ride the lawn mower at Home Depot!

Random meet up at Sports Clips!  Boy time!

Capturing a sweet moment at Cora's 7 year well visit!

My surprise!

Birthday dinner at Nana and Pop's!

It's been freezing lately...snow to come!

Josh brought home Gabe from school!

He is obsessed with Gabe and the backpack it came in!

He even brought it to speech class!

No comments:

Post a Comment