The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Happy 6th Birthday Cora!

Not sure how my baby girl is 6 years old now.  I feel like it was yesterday that I took her home from St. Mary's.  She was such a beautiful little baby and she has blossomed into a beautiful, sweet, caring, smart, sassy, and funny little girl.  She is thriving in Kindergarten and absolutely loves going to school.  She has made so many new friends and has learned so much this past few months.  She is an awesome big sister and loves her brother so much.  I am so proud of my little lady and she is the light of our life!  Happy Birthday Cora, you have no idea how much I love you:)

Birthday morning!

Josh and I brought her Arby's at school!


She wanted a globe for her birthday!

The birthday girl ready for school!

Birthday pic with Lena!

Waiting for Cora and sneaking a curly fry!

Jagruthi, Meredith, and Cora

Birthday cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment