The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Preschool Graduation!

It's hard to believe that my little girl just had her last day of Preschool.  She spent 3 years at The Gingerbread Cottage.  She had awesome teachers and made great friends.  It was an amazing experience for her and they prepared her well for Kindergarten.  It's still hard to believe in a few months I will be putting my baby girl on a school bus.  I have to admit, when I picked her up on her last day of school I got teary eyed in the carpool line.  Her teacher was hugging her and she looked so grown up.  This has been our routine for the past 3 school years and now it's all about to change.  If I got teary eyed at that I'm not sure how I'm going to handle her getting on that school bus!!  I can't express how proud  I am of her and can't wait to see her thrive in elementary school.  She truly makes me so proud of her every day. 
She did awesome in her end of the year program..."A Day at the Zoo."  She was a very cute little Zebra!  She did so well on stage and made me so proud!  Hard to believe next year I will be watching my Joshua on stage!  I love you Cora Hillyer-reach for the stars and I'll always be right behind you all the way....

My Zebra singing away

Her end of the year art project

Showing off her artwork!

At attempt at a family picture...
Are you ready for this guy GBC?!

Sweet, sweet friends

Cora and Lillian love their teacher from last year, Mrs. Hennessey.
Josh will have Mrs. Hennessey next year!

What a great year with Mrs. Missimer!

Nana gave Cora "Oh, The Places You'll Go!"

Josh is ready for next year!

Love this picture of these two!

Waiting to get her diploma from Mrs. Missimer

My graduate!

What a great year she had!

No comments:

Post a Comment