The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Thursday, September 19, 2013

First Day of School!

Last week Cora started her first day of preschool of her LAST year of preschool.  Wow has time flown!  It seems just like yesterday I signed her up for the 2 1/2 year old program for 2 days a week.  She went three days last year, and now she is still going to go three days again.  I still wanted that one extra day with her at home with me.  Her teacher this year is Mrs. Missimer and she goes to school Monday through Wednesday.  So far she loves school!  She misses a few of her friends from the past couple of years, but gets to see them on the playground which she enjoys:)  Hard to believe at this time next year I will have a Kindergartener!  And Josh will be in preschool...crazy!  I am cherishing these days with my babies not in school yet.  I know time goes too quickly and truly love to see them grow and flourish. 
Here are some pictures from her first day of school and we have been up to the past few weeks...

All ready for school!

Love to see how she has changed each year!

Playdate with Talia who was in town for a day!

Playing with Ellie at Stony Point Fountains!

Love this face:)

Josh is growing up so fast!

My little guy

Playing on a fall-like day!

My sassy girl!

Visiting Meme & having a picnic by the creek!

No comments:

Post a Comment