The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Monday, April 8, 2013

Joshua's Baptism

Yesterday my sweet boy Joshua was finally baptized!  I work every Sunday, so finding time off to get Josh baptized was difficult!  So finally at 19 months, we made it happen!  He was a little wild in church, but it could have been worse.  What can you expect from a 19th month old and an hour and a half service?!  St. Thomas does an amazing job with baptisms and Cora was baptized there when she was about 16 months old.  However, I don't remember her walking down the isle waving to everyone like Josh did??!  Afterwards we all came to our house for a great party.  The kids ran around in the backyard and we had lots of yummy food.  It was a great day and we feel so blessed to have so many amazing family and friends in our lives.  Joshua is a lucky boy to have so many people who love him.  As his cake said, God Bless Joshua:)
I did not get many pictures from the day, trying to entertain 30 plus people got the best of me.  Maybe Aunt KK will send me some more pictures later I can post!

Josh's delicious cake

Josh's Godparents-Jay & Suzanne

Ellie and Madelyn joined the group:)

No comments:

Post a Comment