The Nolan Family

The Nolan Family

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Our little flowergirl:)

Cora was the flowergirl in my coworker/friend's wedding in April.  Mallory and Joe were so thoughtful to include Cora in their special day.  We were all nervous about if she would walk down the isle or not, but she did!  The ring bearer flaked out, but my girl did it!  I was so proud of her beyond words!  The wedding was at River Road Baptist Church and the reception was at the Jefferson Hotel.  It was a fun time especially since I got to hang out with my coworkers outside of work! Cora did such a good job we thought that maybe we could rent her out as a flowergirl! :)  Good job sweet girl, we are so proud of you!! 
And how could I forget?  Big THANK YOU to Nana and Pop for watching Joshua during the wedding events!!


Throwing down the rose petals!

Practicing at the rehersel

Practicing walking down the isle with the ring bearer

The morning of the wedding...lots of practice how to throw a petal!

Mallory and Cora
At the Jefferson!
Dancing with her daddy!

Our beautiful girl



No comments:

Post a Comment